Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lunch Time



Now that the winds and bitter cold has released the farm at least for the afternoon I have let the llama girls and baby out to get their legs moving and sunshine of their faces. I love when a new baby gets their first chance to run full out and kick up their heels. The little girl was a bit scared of the snow, the dogs, the billies and telephone poll but I walked around the pasture with her to show her we all would watch out for her.


She nursed every time something scared her - typical baby behavior. Also this morning one of her ears was a bit floppy. I checked it - No Frost Bite! I checked also for teeth marks - None! So I will watch it closely - no need to tape it before I know there is an issue - many times they right themselves with out the need of human interference.


So, what's for lunch at your house??

4 comments:

Sheri said...

What a cutie! I wish I had your sunshine! No new one yet?

Candy C. said...

Look at those looong legs! She is a sweetie for sure!

larkspur funny farm said...

Sheri is sure is and remember with this sun we get wind but it sure feeling great on our faces

Candy - All legs and neck but OH what a face too...

Chris McLaughlin said...

Ziggy :D