Monday, July 2, 2012

An Angel named Sheri

I can not believe what a lucky girl I am!!  My sweet long distant soul sister angel sent me a package in the mail with some of the most incredible items that she knew would put this gal right.  The first is hand spun, hand dyed, hand knit socks from her own two talented hands.  Aren't they just too much!!  I admit I went and washed my feet off and had to try them on.  They fit like a glove or should I say sock - Perfect in everyway.  The color are my favorite and I really can't tell if they are coming thru because my eyes are so foggy with all the smoke here that everything is a blur.
Next came some hand burned CD's for my listening pleasure and a CD of Tibetain chants - love them and listen to them all the time.  Her sweet daughter found this and said that it surely had to come my way.  I even have one that has Sheri and her late husband signingon it - they where professional singers and it brought me to tears.  She can no longer sing like she would like too but I can hear in their songs the love they shared.  I have been listening to them all and finding such joy in them...
Next was a beyond words picture from a friend of hers who created this with such amazing insight and soul spirit that I have every seen.  It is very hard to get all the detail into the picture but it shows what I see in my heart and soul when I spin.  I am just floored every time I gaze at it.  I will have to find the perfect frame to do it justice.  It will also have a place of honor in the house - I think next to were I spin to remind me that others see the world the way in which I do.

Now there was one more special gift but I did not post a picture until I hear back from Sheri - she made this fantastic blown egg ornament but since she is thinking of selling them I did not want to jump the gun.  I know how easy someone takes your creative idea so I will wait till she gives me the go ahead to post it.  Just know it is out of this world and you holiday tree will have to have more then one to deck it halls....

I can not put into words how special this lady is to me and not because she sends me amazing things but she gives her heart, soul and time to me - we talk of many things and how alike we are.  She listens so lovingly to me and I know that I am heard.  I hope in some small way I can return that friendship, love and caring - this is what a Girl Friend is to be in life.  The universe was so kind to bring her into my life and I give thanks every day for her.  By the way she also makes the best Strawberry Jam on this planet.  A package she sent me last year of her more then Yummy Jam and I have been enjoying all year..  I still have a couple of jar and they are such a special treat.

Many Thanks Sheri for all you are in this world and the kindness you share so freely.  I want folks to know there are Angels on this world and Sheri Chin is one of mine.  Hugs and Blessings Angel

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I'm glad you enjoyed my love offerings, Grace. You are a gift in my life too! Enjoy....