Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Morning Wednesday

Up again before the sun rose in the East - trying to get a jump on what is predicted to be days upon days of in the high 90's and low 100's here.  I wished I would not have spent so many wonderful hours in bed opening up dyed fibers and sorting through a baby fleece.  I know not many would do this work in bed but I really wanted to relax this tired body while still getting work done.  I should have known the touching of the fiber only serve to make my mind work overtime with ideas of great blends, awesome yarns and new projects.  As I finished teasing open the last of the coral silk I slip away to dream land.  With strange dreams running the short hours of rest I awoke to the same list I had on Tuesday.  So up and out I went to get chores done so all could eat before the heat.  I now sit here typing away and dealing with flies that could drive a sane women over the edge so imagine what it is doing to me. 

I hope you all have a productive day and that the heat does not hamper you joy.  Well, it is back underwear and a muscle shirt while working in the fiber room...  Make it a Great Day!

No comments: