Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Spitting Mad

I pulled back the curtains on the French Doors in the fiber room while I was trying to check colors before starting up on some new batts - I had not realized that "Happy"(one of the Llama Mums) were sitting there trying to get a bit of the cool water coming from the sprinkler.  Well, I guess I gave her a fright and this is what she gave me.. Or should I say my French Door Glass.   Once she realized it was just me she had a very embarrassed look on her face and she slinked off around the corner of the house.  Now who is going to clean this mess up?  Mother Nature is not helping with a good rain just thunder and lightening with continual heat... I think I am just going to close the drapes and pretend this did not happen for now.

1 comment:

Ngo Family Farm said...

Yum! I mean...Ew ;) Now if the clouds could just take a cue from her and start their spitting, we'd be happy!
-Jaime