Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Have I Got A Deal For You !

I have been on a quest to make more room available in my shop at the farm. This is no easy task because every inch is full of wonderful items just waiting for that special someone. However, life is full of hard choices and I decided to find new homes for some great never been opened books. I have reduced their prices and for those who follow me on the Mary Jane Farms Market Place site or this blog site I will be also offering FREE - No you do not need to go get your glasses I wrote - FREE SHIPPING Here is how this can work - If you wish to purchase through my Etsy shop just place in the "Message from Buyer" box that you are either a MJF gal and give your name that you are listed by there or let me know you received this information through this blog posting and leave a comment under this posting... Once I have that I will refund the shipping cost through your PayPal account or if you wish I can send you a private invoice with all the corrected charges.... I have some very popular books available and some that are very hard to find so I am sure I can tempt you with one or two. I will also soon be placing sewing, felting, spinning and many more craft books up for sale so keep those wallets close. The Funny Farm is busting at the seams so help a gal out and give her some breathing room besides you know you have been wanting that book - treat yourself...

No comments: