Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Visit to Far Away Lands and Cool Waters


Wishing you could travel to a tropical island with the cool waters rolling over your toes as you sip a tall cool drink??? Well, if your plans are for a stay vacation and the weather is not looking so promising then I have a way to get you in that HAPPY PLACE without worrying about packing your bags, standing in long lines and being bug bitten all over that tender white flesh. For a fraction of the price I have that bit of paradise in the form of "Tahitian Waters". The newest Hand Dyed Hand Spun Yarn that I am offering in my Etsy Store.


Read all about it at www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com


I made more then enough to carry those creative talents of yours far, far away... Enjoy but don't wait too long already more then half of the yarn has been sold.

No comments: