Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mountainside Walk Handspun Yarn

It is hard to explain to someone who does not LOVE spinning but when life gets a bit much or I really need to find myself again I sit in front of my wheel and do what I call "Mindless Spinning" O.K. I heard everyone saying "Doesn't she always spin that way?" NO!! I do engage my brain often but this is a time when I let my fingers and feet just sing with the wheel and let the yarn show up. For those who do understand this then you will feel the love that went into this yarn. When I say love, I really mean it because I let go of whatever the world is stressing about, I put aside all those things that I am wishing to control but realize I have no control over and I just let it flow - the statement of "Being Here Now" is what always comes to mind. I attempt to do this at other times and fail more times then not but when I sit in front of my wheel it is like the world or worries falls away and I am "Being in the Now"..... Hope you like this yarn - I put 4 skeins up for sale in my Etsy shop - 100% Hand painted, Hand spun Merino Lambs Wool. It is next to the skin soft and would make a variety of projects for any skill level. Would love to hear what you think of this yarn..

No comments: