Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to Turn a Funky Day Around



Some folks my eat a big bowl of ice cream, other pour a stiff drink, yet others may go for a run but this gal has three things that can turn my frown upside down.


Can you guess?


Yes, Hug on my sweet animals, Sit in front of my Spinning Wheel or get the Dye Pots Going!!!


After Tuesday Crappy Day and the messed up eye I was really in a funk!!! I hugged as many animals as I could but the wind was just too much. I could not see well enough to spin something amazing so out came the dye pot. Nothing like cheering myself up with a good pot of magical color and heat....


Here is "Passion" a fantastic hand dyed silk yarn that is now up for sale on my Etsy shop. Guaranteed to De Funk Any Day...


What do you think??

2 comments:

Candy C. said...

I think it's beautiful!

larkspur funny farm said...

Thank you so very much Candy - it was featured in a Etsy Treasury Sunday - ver exciting.