Saturday, June 25, 2011

Naming Contest Winner

After the close of the contest all the name choices went into a big box with their creator's name and I closed the box and shook and shook and shook. Then without looking I reached in the box and pulled out the winner and the winner of the naming contest and the new babies name is ----- AGATHA !!!! This is her out for a morning grazing with mother and the bottle kids...


Thanks to Carol and all those wonderful ladies who entered into the contest... I loved all the names that you thoughtful folks gave in fact I was so impressed with all the effort you put in...



I also finally found a way to redo the barn in which Agatha could not get out - first night without having to find her in dark - YEAH!!!! However, I started bright and early today calling her Agatha and she even looked back at me - maybe it was because every time I talk in her direction it is correct her but at least now when I am shout the others will not feel like I am talking to them....


Again, thank you all for helping get this wee one a name...

1 comment:

Candy C. said...

Great name and congrats to Carol!!