Saturday, September 8, 2012

Give Up ? Here's the End of the Story

So I left you wondering what happened...  Love your input and ideas of what would be my way of dealing with another adventure in coyote land.

Here it goes, I quickly pulled off my tennis shoes and as I was sprinting up the first set of stairs  I was also wiggling out of my jeans and dropped them on the wood floor before hitting the carpet.  Then up the second flight of stairs and into the powder room.  Next, back down the stairs and passed up my jeans and down the second set of stairs. Grabbed the head lamp and placed it on my head as I ran thorough the shop (yes, in my underwear) and on went my big muck boots - no time to undo the tennis shoes.  Grabbed the hatchet and out the shop door I flew.  Sprinting with the head lamp flopping on my head (I think my head is shrinking)  but giving me enough light to make sure I did not trip over the coyote.  Opened the big driveway gate and still sprinting to the hen house. and pass the sheep panels which keep the llama's out of the hen house.  Now in I freaked the hens but counted them twice - All There.  Then locked them up and went through each pasture doing a head count - O.K. I admit it I counted them three times over just to make sure.  Then once I had the farm safe, sound and all counted for I walked back to the shop and stood there catching my breath.  As I stood there I caught a peek of what this crazy lady looked like in the reflection of the shop doors - Yep, a gal who truly belongs on the Funny Farm....

4 comments:

Ngo Family Farm said...

Hee hee :)

larkspur funny farm said...

Better then PEE PEE....

Aprons and More said...

Mom says she's guesses you taught that coyote a lesson...

larkspur funny farm said...

I think this coyote just does not understand that he is not part of the family. Sharping the hatchet this weekend just in case.