Thursday, September 6, 2012

Has A Hold Placed - Treating your Llama or Alpaca Kindly

This is a most helpful video I had when I first got started in raising and loving Llama's.  I am not sure if you will ever find this one but it is well worth it to get.  You will learn basic handling tips for helping calm a nerous animal, lead and load a reluctant animal, trimming toenails without restraint along with, giving a physical exam, giving injections, venipuncture, micro chipping, ultrasound techniques and much more...  Well worth having on your shelf and to maybe correct some habits that you and your Llama or Alpaca have gotten into...

Normally sells for $35.00 but I am offering it to you for $15.00 plus shipping.  Just comment here or email me with your zip code and PayPal account and I will put an invoice together for you..

No comments: