Saturday, September 11, 2010

I feel eyes on me!



As I was trying to start my work day at the computer I kept feeling a weird sense of someone watching me. You know when those little hairs on the back of your neck stand straight up and you feel like someone is whispering in your ear - I turned around and out on the window ledge was two beady eyes boaring a hole in the back of my head. This tiny bird had no fear and was going to sit there watching me for as long as he pleased. I think it is amazing that the one person in the world who is not a bird person (Chickens do not count) is always surrounded by them.

I wished I only knew what all these birds mean??? Anyone have a guess?

3 comments:

Jane @ Hard Work Homestead said...

Maybe he heard how good the 'big birds' have it there and he wanted to join the flock. Or maybe he just wanted you to check his facebook page.

larkspur funny farm said...

Jane I think your right - He then proceeded to come in the shop door where the chicks are - however NO BIRDS with my Chicks...

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson