Friday, September 10, 2010

Maple Leaves Falling All Around



With the cooler nights almost here I thought it would be wise to share my Autumn colors with you to get you in the mood. I took some of Hansel's mill spun yarn and started the dyeing process with all of the best fall colors to be had - it was a long process but well worth the results... You will find there is no stripping or choppy blocks of color but rather they flow together like a nicely raked pile of fallen leaves.

Trying to get a good picture of this yarn was nearly impossible. The sheen that Hansel has to his fiber makes the light bounce off the yarn and into the camera. I do not think the picture does it justice but you can take my word on this - I really got this yarn right!

Love to hear what you think of it!

No comments: