Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lemon Meringue - A Sweet Treat





I am offering you a sweet treat without any of the calories - What do you think??

The batts from this offering became overwhelming while I carded them - my whole body wanted a slice of cold, tart yet sweet Lemon Meringue Pie. This was torture because I worked on these batts at almost midnight and I live 20 miles from the nearest food store.. With the combination of "LFF Apollo" a sweet kissing Alpaca boy and a whiter then white Merino Lambs Top, along with a generous amount of Lemon Yellow Angelina - I created the perfect lip smacking treat. I carded these batts smooth and even - pure heaven in calorie free form.

I would love to hear what you think of this offering.

2 comments:

The Mama said...

Beautiful! It does remind me of Lemon Meringue. Delicious.

larkspur funny farm said...

Thanks so much - it is dreamy in person - I am not the best at taking pictures.