Monday, March 28, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS!!!!

I know you all have been waiting on pins and needles to find out who won the naming contest of that sweet little goat girl......... Drum Roll Please.............. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The winner is MICHELE 2622 and the name see gave was "BELLA" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is so great because the little sweet one was wondering why I did not call her by name - so now I will get to work on getting her to know her name.... Thanks so much Michele 2622 for entering the contest - I read you like sewing so that is great because so do I. If you would send me either through here or MaryJane how I can get your prizes to you that would be most helpful.. I thank everyone who participated . I so appreciate you giving of your time and talents to help name this sweet one - you all gave such great names... In fact, since there was so many great names and still so many nameless kids in the barn I thought we would just keep the contests rolling. So hold on to your hats - more winners coming and more great prizes to send out!!!!

No comments: