Thursday, May 31, 2012

Critic in the mind and on the ground



It is not only hard when the chatter in your head does not stop or say the kind and supportive things you heart needs but when your hens join in it is enough to make you want to go back to bed.


I tried to get a better natural picture of some fiber I placed on Etsy (Red Poppies) but still it is not right. The fiber is much richer, deeper and bolder red. Yep, my hen is right "Not Right Mom".... Don't you just hate when your hens are right???

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Certain colors just don't photograph well no matter what you do! I have that issue with trying to take pics of my yarns too. Take a deep breath - sometimes the most important thing to shut the chatter up is just to throw your hand up and just say that everything is exactly as it's supposed to be exactly as it is in this moment!