Monday, May 14, 2012

Yarn Imitating Life


After having my new house guest spend time with me in the house I thought I would capture his amazing colors in a yarn. He may have removed himself from the inside of the house but he greets me every morning outside my kitchen window. So I had plenty of time to get the colors just right.

I am placing the yarns up on my Etsy shop www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com
There are a variety of yardages available for your project needs. 100% Organic Merino Lambs Wool - so very soft that even the most sensitive skin can wear this - don't let them fly away before gathering up enough to feather you stash nest...

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I love these colors! You've outdone yourself on this one but then I am partial to robins egg blue....

Sheri Lee said...

Very very nice job. It looks just like the bird. I'm impressed!

larkspur funny farm said...

Thanks Ladies - I thought I deserved something to remember the visit by other then cleaning up the poop he left me on my window sills...

Kristina said...

That is beautiful!

larkspur funny farm said...

Thank you Kristina - I wished the camera would show it better but after three dozen photo's I just had to move on..