Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day, May Day


It is May first and I can hardly believe it - I know time flies but where was I??

This morning I spied with my blurry eyes some Lilac Buds!! So excited I went out to take a picture and of coarse the wind started up - do you think Mother Nature just loves to screw with me??

Anywa, thought I would capture this moment because between the Llama Girls deciding they need to take a nibble, or the goat boys find new ways to stand on their hind legs to reach or the ever present Frost and Ice that the evenings still bring this might be the only proof I have.

Enjoy this day - for it is the one and only first day of May for 2012...

2 comments:

Candy C. said...

I'm glad you were able to document the lilac buds before Mother Nature or some of her friends got to them! ;~)

larkspur funny farm said...

Candy - I hope to have a few blooms this year - last year we lost all of them in a bad storm two days before Mother's day.