Thursday, May 13, 2010

Another Two Holes for Kasha





One thing Great Pyr's love to do is Dig Holes!!! As the snow started to fall Kasha went to work - and what a busy gal she is... Two holes that I will spend hours filling but it makes her happy. Did you also notice the house behind her - Yes, the only thing it is for is for her to toss around and break - sleep in it - NEVER!! That is why holes where invented...

I figure it this way - if digging holes makes this sweet dog happy she can dig to China. I will gladly keep filling them in and Life goes on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Grace, my Sterling digs holes so deep, we think he's disappeared and he's below ground level is all!

larkspur funny farm said...

Mine use it to be out of sight from preditors and then they pounce and attack but I sure wished she would use her house. She is getting so old and I so worry, but she loves it so I just fill them in... Give Sterling a hug from me.