Monday, May 17, 2010

MONDAY MORNING DEAL

How would your like to have free shipping????

If you are anything like me the answer is YES

So here is how it goes from today May 17 thru May 24 anyone who is a registered follower of my blog will receive free shipping on any purchases in my Etsy Shop... If there is something in the shop you have had your eyes on - now is the time. Just drop me a convo with the item or items you wish along with your followers name (you know the cute thing under you avartar picture so I can match things up) and I will send you a correct invoice showing no shipping charges...

Sounds like a good deal to me..

Remember, it is free to register yourself as a follower - I will not bug you with any emails, sell your name or come to your house wanting dinner. It is just a quick couple of key strokes and your among great folks.

2 comments:

organic-lizzi said...

I looove to follow youre blog:-)...but I don`t want free shipping to Norway!!
Have a nice day...:-)

larkspur funny farm said...

I love having you in my world and I count myself blessed that we have met. Your such a sweet one...
blessings