Friday, May 14, 2010

Jenny a sweet Farm Gal

I am always so blessed with the best folks who find me. Jenny is one of my long distant farm girl sisters who has such talent and a kind heart. Today she blessed me with high praises for the yarn I make. Jenny has been purchasing my yarns for sometime now and she turns them into fantastic one of a kind items.

You can read her blog at www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com Soon her farm will be having a new adddition - a sweet baby cow. You can read all about at her blog.

Better yet you can also purchase her wonderful handy crafts and yummy Dandelion Jelly at her Etsy Shop www.AuntJenny.etsy.com

I am truely lucky to have such great long distant farmgirl sisters. Thanks for the kind words and keep those needles busy.. Can't wait to see what you create next.

No comments: