Monday, May 10, 2010

Conrad - The Brave



Since Mother's Day is still fresh in my mind I thought I would share a picture of my youngest son Conrad.. He finally sent me one - O.K. I admit my whole family is not one to remember to take pictures so I can not blame him...

This was taken on one of those night's that Colorado is known for - Conrad is a Pedicaber (which means he rides folks around from one hot spot to another in a fancy cab using his own wonderful leg power) in Downtown Denver. He loves the outdoors as both of my sons do - guess where they got that from?? He shows the sights and gets his fair safely to their location all the while enjoying his great personality. Nick my oldest son also was for a time a Pedicaber but now has new career adventures.

Conrad also guides folks thru the Denver Botanical Gardens explain their gardens and history and will soon be also working at our Denver Art Museum. I am so proud of him, he works hard - plays hard, he is such a fine young man.

Thanks Conrad for sharing the picture and for the Wonderful Mother's Day!!

4 comments:

monica said...

Grace, He sure is a cutie, although I keep looking at the snow coming down behind him!! I have to say that I don't think in all the time I have known you that I have ever seen a pic of you!!!!

Hugs,Monica

larkspur funny farm said...

There is a good reason for that - I never take a good picture - not even a so so picture.... Besides it adds to the mystery don't you think???

monica said...

I know you like mysteries, but we could pass on the street and not even realize it!! haha!!

larkspur funny farm said...

You would notice all that extra fiber stuck to my cloths and those different colored fingers because of the dyepots - Just kidding maybe if we promise to have no mirrors around I will show you a picture - just have to find a day when I have had enough sleep so I wont look like the walking dead.