Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Icebergs Ahead



With all the snow, cold and howling winds that have surrounded this farm for more weeks then I can count I found myself late at night creating two batts that remind me of the Icebergs floating in those cold places on this planet. I had the honor to see Icebergs and even touch some when I went to Iceland and I still remember the colors and the feeling of how small we all are in this world.


I made two batts that are 2.50 ounces each with the fibers from LFF Sitara an incredible Cashgora, LFF Rebel Yell a Pure White Alpaca and LFF Cinderella a Pure White Icelandic Ewe.

I dyed some and left some natural - to learn more about them please visit www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com


The colorway may be created after those Icebergs but the feel of those batts will melt in your heart and hands... Ice Ice Baby!!!

No comments: