Saturday, August 24, 2013

Grace's Green Thumb




Today as I was cleaning and organizing the fiber prep room for work today I saw something from behind the french door curtains.  When pulling the denim blue cotton back I just started laughing and had to get the camera.  I clean every week sometimes twice or even three times a week - yes, I am compulsive but back to the story - there was this amazing plant growing out of the carpet and concert floor.  It took a bit to pull it out and I just had to wonder "HOW IN THE HECK DID I DO THAT"

 
 
 
As I walked out my harvest to the hens I wondered whyis it that some of us folks can grow greens in concrete and others kill a plant two days after you give it to them?  Any Thought?

3 comments:

Tombstone Livestock said...

this one grew because it was a weed, if it was a plant you wanted it would have died right there on the spot, LOL, maybe a seed or two came in on your shoes, little condensation from the windows and sunshine and voila ...... only weeds grow that fast.

larkspur funny farm said...

Giggles - Yep I knew it was a weed but with the compulsive cleaning I do I was impressed...

thewovenspoke said...

It looks like bindweed, you know that stuff 95grows like crazy.
don't turn your back on it Grace :) LOL!