Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Have I got a SALE for you

On my Etsy Shop I am currently running a hidden sale for my Blog and Facebook Followers.  Use code ( LaborDay13 ) when checking out and you will receive 40% OFF ALL ITEMS.  You must purchase at least $30.00 worth of product for the coupon to be active but I have faith that this will not be a problem.  Hope you stop in because I have some amazing Cashmere Batts up for new homes and you have met already the sweet souls who contributed to the process. There are also some great hand spun yarns available that also contain the fibers from my cuties along with years of skill and love added in.  All of my products are One Of A Kind and represent my Heart and Soul.

Go to www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com and let the fun begin - Sale end 8/31/13 and already two orders have jumped off the shelves so don't delay

No comments: