Wednesday, August 7, 2013

TOP MALE MODEL FOR TUESDAY

 
If you do not recognize this Over The Top Male Model it is Maximilian - son of Mishka....  Yep he got his fiber cut not too long ago and this is what he has grown already.  AMAZING...

 
Maximilian - Max for short is asking for just a little lick... Yep, such a romantic guy.  He unlike the goat girls will lick my hand once and that is it but the girls can lick me raw.  He also adores it when I sit down and he comes up to me and just places his forehead on my shoulder and just ever so gently pushes. This is not an aggressive move but rather a statement of "Mommy I love our connection"  Now before all of you get into this - BILLIES and Mean, out to hurt you, only live by the fight and so on - this is not the case with my guys.  I know you don't believe me and I hear all the time from folks who have had horrible events with their own males but my guys Love, Protect Me and do not get confused about who they are to bred or fight with...


To show this point - Max is standing as still as can be as Gabriel puts his forehead on Max's horn and pushes ever so slightly.  There is no fighting, head banging or turf war but rather again a connection in love, learning and acceptance.  Right after this picture they both ran to me and want my hugs.  One on each side, lucky for me I have two arms I sat down and hugged them until they broke the love.  I must also say I NEVER, EVER force an animal to "LOVE ON ME", I do not want them to be my puppets or to fill a gap but rather I just share with them when they wish and honor when they don't.  TOO Bad that humans can not treat each other with that respect and honor of each others energy.  This is the reason why I think my farm works the way it does - I understand that I am the alpha for most of the time but I do not have to bend you to my will but just share the tasks that are needed to be done and we all work toward the mutual goal standing in front of us for that moment.  The animals and I also do not harbor resentment when something does not go according to plan.  Animals may get upset at each other, even fight a bit but when it is done it is done. No throwing it up in your face over and over, no going behind your back and tell everyone your version of the story, no waiting in the shadows and then finding a way to hurt you.   If only I could find that with humans - maybe I am expecting too much from the so called higher beings...

One of my favorite books that I have been working since it came out "The Four Agreements"  I think it is what animals are born with and we as humans struggle so much to master.  Their natural Grace and Present Moment Living is why I think I have made it this far and learn each day that I have so much farther to go.  What lesson have you learned from your four legged spirit guide?

No comments: