Sunday, April 1, 2012

Searching for Peace of Mind



Pushing through my Saturday as I battled with the numerous rebellions that my body was throwing at me and not finding the peace I searched for - the dye pot however showed me great wonders that brought me center if only for a short time. The winds were whipping up my minds madness while my hands created a world beyond this one. Escape is all I wish from this day - keeping my hands touching the things I know will settle me is my need and here is the result of my labor.


This new batch of lush fiber is no up on my Etsy shop - almost dry and ready for new creative folks to work their wonders on...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace, the colors are fabulous. I think of the ocean on a clear, warm day. Keep the positive thoughts...Linda

Sheri said...

Beautiful colors! You have such a gift. Reminds me of the mountains in summer.

larkspur funny farm said...

Thank you so much ladies for the kind words - I do love creating in the dye pots but it helps when you are dealing with amazing fiber.