Monday, April 16, 2012

Update on Watson



After a very long and cold night of sitting with a ill Billy - Watson decided that he would join me outside while I went about doing the morning chores. We both moved slower the cold honey and I am not sure which one of us looked worse for wear...


As the sun today starts to melt away the massive snow the farm received on Sunday, Watson perked up because he could see fresh grass. He and Sherlock had the run of the side which was housing the hay I moved last weekend. So I really did not feel like the outing would be one of eating but like all mothers I am just happy to see him up and walking - my heart was so much lighter.. I took a couple of pictures because I always want to remember this day.


Thank you all for your kind words, prayers and friendship - please keep him in those prayers if you would because this does not by any way, shape or forum mean that he is well. But.. for now he is eating and walking around and that is all we can do for now.

9 comments:

Jane @ Hard Work Homestead said...

I am so glad to hear Watson was up and about. I will keep sending good thoughts for him.

HeartSong Studio said...

Thinking of You and Watson!!!! Blessings from my heart to yours.

Laura

Jaja said...

that is good to see, will continue with the thoughts and prayers for you all

larkspur funny farm said...

Thanks so much ladies for checking in on Watson. Both he and I did take a nap this afternoon - I could not even see the computer screen I was so tired. He rested under the tree with the sun on his face - we both needed that more then you could know. Tonight I pray for calmer times and him continuing on with what time we have together.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Aw, prayers for Watson.

Amy Dingmann said...

So glad to hear he's up and about. Certainly an improvement. I will continue to keep you both in my prayers. :)

larkspur funny farm said...

Thank you so much Kristina and MamaTea - I know your prayers help and it does lift my spirit to know that others out there are thinking and caring for my sweet ones...

Nancy said...

Thought about you and Watson all last night and today, so pleased that he is up and about! Hope he makes a complete recovery!! Your animals are also family! Love to Watson! xox

Aprons and More said...

Hope Watson is doing better every day. He is lucky to have you and you have him!

Katy :)