Thursday, April 19, 2012

Watson Update

Watson is spending the day again nibbling out in the back yard. Today I let the Llama Girls and their mothers along with the bottle baby goats out with him and Sherlock. Dottie just can not seem to help herself. She had to go running up to him and sniff him all over.. Normally Watson would not mind but we all know when we are not feeling our best little things can get us mad. Before I could tell Dottie to leave him along Watson moved his head quickly and she got smacked on the nose. She came running to me so fast and wanted hugs and kisses. I gave her many but I did tell her way doesn't she run to her four legged Mother?? Happy, the Mom would have given her the care she needed but I am not complaining - I love giving her hugs and kisses.

So we might get rain today - everyone keep your fingers crossed that the weather guessers did not mess that up again - remember last time I got dumped on with snow. I told everyone to nibble quickly because the skies are turning gray, temp is dropping and we might have to make a dash to the barns.

Hope you all are having a great day - I know Watson and I thank you for taking the time to check in and keep us in your thoughts.

5 comments:

caprejan said...

Keep strong, your animals are such lucky little creatures to have such love from two leg mum.xx

Ngo Family Farm said...

Hope Watson keeps improving and gets back to his old self soon. Eating and head/nose butting are sure good signs, I'd say!
-Jaime

qifei2012 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Glad to hear Watson is doing better. We may have a situation with our own billy goat. Hugs and prayers.

larkspur funny farm said...

Thanks ladies for still wishing Watson well - he was a bit upset last night, storm came through and it got everyone nervous.

Kristina is there something I can help with your Billy??? I hope nothing too hard to deal with.