Monday, April 16, 2012

Weathered the Storm



Both this sweet little bird and I made it through another storm and very long night - feathers ruffled, blurred eye and hoping today's sun will melt the snow and bring us something. As I made my tea this morning and the fresh homemade bread popped out of the toaster this sweet bird started to sing his song. Even thou I did not know the notes or what he was saying I could feel his joy for being here one more day and ready to make the most of it. I hope to be as strong and wise as this feathered friend...

3 comments:

caprejan said...

I was almost afraid to open your blog today,as I felt so much for you and your dear little boy, but am so happy that you are both trying to keep strong. I will keep you all in my thoughts and as for the little bird he's hanging in there, so you must take a good rest today if you can.x

larkspur funny farm said...

Your so kind Caprejan and I do not wish to bring anyone worry or sadness. This morning Watson and Sherlock laid with horns wrapped around each other just as they did the first days in the kitchen so many years ago.. He has not risen to graze yet but I too would have rather stayed in bed longer... Another day is starting so it is time to stand and get moving. I wish you well this day and hope yours if full love joy.

Exam Cram said...

In my point of view You sure did put a new twist on something that Ive heard so much about. And How did you manage to make a blog that as smart as it is sleek?